Monday, June 2, 2008

Rubbing alcohol on acne skin and chest and back white acne

Another one of the more commonly used acne skin care recipes that you can create in the comfort of your own home is an egg-white mask. This simple mask consists of nothing but a couple of stiffly beaten egg-whites. All you need to do is beat a couple of egg-whites until they are nice and fluffy and smear them on your face. You will have to let this mask sit for a few minutes or until it dries out, and then wash it off with clean, warm water. Then, pat dry with a clean towel. Other acne skin care recipes that use egg-whites sometimes use dry oatmeal in the mixture to help draw out the excess oils in the skin. You can use this egg-white and oatmeal combination on your skin, but you must be careful not to use it more than once or twice a week since this may easily dry your skin out as well.
Wash the face gently with a non-oily face wash at least twice a day. Wipe off the water from the face and apply tea-tree oil on the face. This will reduce the chances of you getting acne. Don't apply any other oily or chemical cosmetic on the face. Some people think eating chocolates, ice creams, pickles etc could make the acne worse, but it is a myth and taking these won't harm or aggravate the skin condition. Whether you are a teen or an adult, acne could dent your confidence levels and make you depressed, so get a remedy for it.
My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
bnnbbelrea.blogspot.com
tags: acne medicine during pregnancy, clean and clear continuous control acne wash, top acne 2007

No comments: